Thursday, September 07, 2006

Active Endeavors: New and Improved

If someone had told me 2 years ago that I would find that Daryl K smock dress I've been lusting after at Active Endeavors, I probably would have given said person a little smirk, patted them on their delusional little head, and told them to up their medication. However, it seems that the Chicago-based company formerly known as THE destination for sporty outerwear (think Reefs flipflops and North Face fleeces) has undergone a huge makeover. Evidently, the website has been cutting edge for a couple years now, so the store has decided to follow suit. The website has so many products by so many designers that looking through it is downright overwhelming. It's going to take me a few days to give it a thorough looksee, but I did find the exact turtleneck I want for fall...

C&C California Classic Turtleneck $64

I'll take one in every color, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home