Thursday, June 08, 2006

I Know this is a Little Late, But...

Hooray for an awards ceremony where the attendees actually know how to dress. A few of my favorites from the 2006 CFDA Awards:



Natalia Vodianova in Calvin Klein with the night's big winner, Francisco Costa



Love love love this look



Karl Lagerfeld and Lindsay Lohan. Tres jolie, non?



Georgina Chapman and Karen Craig of Marchesa, in their own designs. I'm drooling over that gorgeous little black dress.



I don't know who you are, but damn you look good.



Erin Wassan and Gemma Ward



Jamie Lynn Seigler looks stunning in Monique Lhuillier.


And then there was Jessica "Look at my tits! Oh, and did you see my ass?" Simpson in Michael Kors:

Just wrong on so many levels, and I'm not even going to discuss the hair.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dinah said...

Jamie Lynn Seigler looks so great and even Lindsay looks good... Jessica on the other hand looks well trashy even if it is a Kors creation.

11:26 PM  
Blogger Dinah said...

ohhh you found the pic with Lindsay and the glovelets!

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home