Friday, June 23, 2006

Some people are just cool.



I can't quite pinpoint why, but I've been staring at this picture for a couple of days. It was one of those things where, upon seeing it, I was immediately overcome with a combination of admiration and envy that has kept me returning to look at it (just one more time...). This girl clearly has "it"- that elusive quality very few people possess, where they get out of bed in the morning and look cool without having to try like the rest of us mere mortals.

Thanks to Yvan over at The Face Hunter who so graciously allowed me to use this fab picture. If you haven't made your way over to his blog, I suggest you do so immediately.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yvan Rodic said...

Dear Papillon,
Please send be your draws inspired by my photos at jai1adresse AT yahoo.fr
I'm very curious.
Thanks
Face Hunter

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home