Tuesday, September 19, 2006

London Fashion Week: Peter Jenson S/S '07

Confession: I have an severe and incurable case of Angophilia. I am positively fascinated by all things British (especially the fashion!) and at times I fantasize about finding out that my real father is actually a British diplomat whose political career would have been ruined had it been discovered that he had an illigitimate child with an American woman. Hmmm... perhaps I've seen the Amanda Bynes/Colin Firth film "What a Girl Wants" too many times. Ahem. Anyway, I really loved Peter Jenson's S/S '07 collection, which is basically an Englishman's version of the classic American preppy style. The collection was full of wit, charm, and irony: three things near and dear to my heart.


And not to toot my own horn or anything, but:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home